A highly hydrophobic and oleophobic coating on surface and aperture walls that provides unprecedented improvements in transfer efficiency and print quality
• Significantly reduces the need for underside cleaning.
• Resistance to solder paste sticking to the surface.
• Promotes paste release and minimizes bridging resulting in better yields with higher quality.
• Increases transfer efficiency up to 25% depending upon aperture Area Ratio.
• Superior print definition even at low Area Ratio 0.50.
• Robust, abrasion resistant surface that stands up to repeated cleaning (inert to cleaning chemicals).
• Under normal printing conditions, the coating will provide long lasting benefits.
• NanoSlic ® Long Life Coatings for high volume printing applications.