FP Stencil Sdn. Bhd. is principally involved in the manufacture and sale of laser-cut metal surface-mount technology (SMT) stencils. Our products comprise of PCB stencils, wafer stencils, mini stencils, stencil related accessories and precision metal parts. We are the wholly owned subsidiary of FoundPac Capital Sdn. Bhd. (a direct subsidiary of FoundPac Group Berhad – a company listed on Main Market of Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad). We have partnerships with leading prestigious corporations that develops latest stencil fabrication technology such as Florida CirTech, Inc. (FCT) and Process Lab Micron Co. Ltd. We are the exclusive licensee of NanoSlic® Coatings in Malaysia from FCT.
Why FP Stencil?
- We are ISO 9001:2015/ MS ISO 9001:2015; BS EN ISO 9001:2015 certified. Our design and manufacturing facilities adhere to the highest standard that is required to produce world-class stencils.
- We are fully equipped with a range of machineries and equipment comprising laser cutting machines, NanoSlic® machine, laser structuring machine, chemical etching machine amongst others.
- Our AOI machine enables us to maintain desired product quality in the production line by having the stencil going through 100% aperture screening to prevent any defects.
- We are the exclusive licensee to sell NanoSlic® SMT stencil coating service in Malaysia.
- We comply with design and manufacturing requirements in the design of SMT stencil to ensure precision and efficiency of our customers’ solder printing performance.
- Our customers are mainly derived from those multinational corporations from Malaysia as well as all over the world, marking a testament of our product quality, customer service and proven industry track record.
- We have more than 20 years of industry and technical knowledge workforce in the manufacturing of laser cut stencil.
To be a world-class manufacturer of high precision laser-cut products.
We will strive for continuous improvement in our technical capabilities in providing high quality products that meets our customers’ needs and satisfaction